Vaginal sensitivity, frequent vaginal flatulence, second degree tearing during child birth. Cure?

I am 11 (almost 12) weeks postpartum and have had uncomfortable vaginal sensitivity and extreme sensitivity of the vulva . I am also experencing frequent vaginal flatulance. Not painful, just painfully awkward. As for the sensitivity, i have attributed this to ptsd issues from childhood sexual abuse , but are either of these issues something medical that i could find help/treatment for? (I had second degree tearing with delivery.)
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013