Vaginal scanning showed low ovarian reserve, FCH hormone, prescribed fertyl, folic acid, advised HSG test. Will I conceive in this cycle?

my age is 30 yrs...last saturday i had vaginal scanning,it shows that my ovarian reserve is low and blood test results shows that one of my FCH harmone level in 2day of periods is prescribed fertyl tab for 5days and follic perday once....and moreover also recommended HSG test on 8-9day....i wnt to know that will i conceive in this cycle and is that HSG test is more painful
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  81 Awaiting Answer