Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Vaginal redness, dryness, not yeast, bladder or kidney infection. Due to stoppage of allergy pills?

i have had vaginal dryness redness for about five months now they have ruled out yeast or any infection but now it is every day the same and being it is so sore it burns when i go to the bathroom ,they also said i have no bladder or kidney infection ,i was wondering if it sould be caused from me stopping taking allergy pills for about two months now my email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
YES IF OU WERE TAKING PILLS FOR ALLEGIES AND IF YOU STOP YOU GET SYMPTOMPS
YOU TAKE 3-4 GLASSES OGF WARM WATER IMMEDIATELY AFTER WAKE UP
REPEAT AT NIGHT BEFORE SLEEP
START TAKE ALLERGY PILLS
APPLY CANDID B OINTMENT OR YOU CAN PUT CANDID B VAGINAL PASSERY INSIDE VAGINA FOR 7 NIGHTS
IN THE MEANTIME GET ALLERGY TESTS AND TREAT THEM BY SLIT THERAPY FOR THAT
Answered: Wed, 19 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
 

 

Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor