Vaginal peeling, discharge with burning. Symptoms persisting after taking antibiotics. STD?

I m 17 and ever since I ve had sex with my partner I ve Bern experiencing vaginal discomfort pain during sex and vaginal peeling and discharge with a little burning, I was admitted to hospital two months ago with abdo pain and was referred to the woman s specialist hospital and was seen by a obgyn specialist I was found to have pid and qas treated with a large dose of anti abiotic and a few nights in hospital now after two month the vaginal symptoms ate back and I m getting worried I m nit pregnant and have no STDs? Please help
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013