Vaginal pain on finishing urination with urge to urinate more, blood trace on wiping. What could it be?

hi im 19 years old i have a 15 month old baby done by c section november i have come off the jab and been getting my peirod regulary but today i went for a pee and high up in my vagina it hurts but only when im finished and it still feels like i need to pee more and when i wiped my self there was a lilttle bit of pink blood im not due for my period is this serious? what does it mean?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012
In my opinion you should consult a gynaecologist and get your examination and investigation done.
There may be two possibilities one is during c-section sometimes ureter may legate with uterus or second one is you may be suffering from urinary tract infection.
Start drinking a lot of water, maintain proper hygiene.
Good luck.
Dr. Richa