Vaginal pain, lower back pressure, abdominal pressure, diarrhea, nausea. What is this?

hi, im 38+5 weeks pregnant, since friday 27th july 2012 i have been experiencing sharp irregular pains in my vagina between 3-5 times a day, i had the worst nights sleep last night. i was constantly fidgeting, i couldnt get comfortable and couldnt lay on either side of my body. i felt alot of pressure in my lower back and abdomen , along with irregular period type pains and this morning i am experiencing diorrehia and slight nausea . could anybody please tell me what this is?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012