Vaginal pain, irritation, foul smell in urine, symptoms post sex, lower abdominal pain, back pain. History of UTIs. Treatment?

hi i am a 25yrs old lady. i often have pain in private parts, vaginal irritation and foul smell from the urine and vagina. it usually happens when i have sex with my boyfriend.also there is pain in lower abdominals and lower back. i also had a previous history of UTI few months back for which i had taken antibiotic course. what is the reason of me having these symptoms..??
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012