Vaginal pain, discharge, missed period, flesh colored sore inside vagina. What could be going on?

about a month ago i had pain in my vagina . it felt like a tear. it hurt really bad. it was at the back of my vagina almost bu my rectum . then i started to notice some discharge . i thought maybe it was my time of the mont. my cycle never came. then three days ago i noticed an huge flesh colored sor on my inner vagina wall. it was sore and har. i could not close my legs all the way because it was so sore. then about an hour ago i felt something wet and i went to the bathroom to check it out. i ran my fingers up my slit and when i pulled them out it was an mucus like jelly sticky substance on my fingers mixed with some blood . i tried to squeeze it thnking maybe i could get the head out and see whats really going on. it no longer hurts and went down id size some. i am so worried. please help.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
May 2013
The possible causes for vaginal tears are :
- Post coital tears.
-Usage of tampons or insertion of any foreign bodies.
- Wounds due to infections etc.
According to your description, the jelly like thing could be a cervical polyp or gardener's cyst or hardened vaginal discharge etc.
So, once consult gynecologist and get examined.
By examination the exact cause of the problem can be identified.
Taking systemic, local antibiotics and analgesics may cure the problem.
Maintain abstinence till complete recovery.