Vaginal pain, burning on urination, thick discharge, headaches. On antibiotics for bladder infection. Treatment?

Hi, for the past 5 days or so I have been having pain in my vaginal area. Its burns like no other when urinating. Neon greenish thick discharge. Itchy. I have had fever/chill and major headaches . I seen a doctor 2 days ago and was put on an antibiotic for a bladder infection due to blood in the urine but i think its much more then that. It dont hurt to urinate just stings and brings me to tears . It even hurts to sit or bend down.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012