Vaginal pain, burning, fordyce spots on vaginal lips, reddish vagina, swelling. STD?

Respected madam/ sir, I want to tell that i have a vaginal problems since 3-4 months. Whenever my period got finished, up to 4-5 days i feel lot of pain inside my vagina just like something is burning inside. And during that time its get pimples outside of vagina and fordyce spots on inner lips of vagina. Due to those pimples and fordyce, entire vagina looks reddish and i feel too much itching and burning pain. After that, the inner part of vagina starts getting wet and swell . I feel too much burning pain whenever i go for bathroom/pee. This is very painful and generally it begin after periods only. Please let me know if this is any serious problem/ STD . And also suggest me some good medicine.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012