Vaginal pain after having intercourse. Should I go to doctor?

Hi I had rough intercourse on Saturday morning and have been in pain for the past couple of days although the pain has decreased significantly I had pain on the outside of my vagina as well as about 1 centimetre into the vagina so if I pull my labia up you can see that it looks like a cut and it is still raw but it is now an off white creamy colour that is about half a centimetre in size it hurts but from yesterday to today the pain has decreased a lot. Should I go to the doctor to have it checked out? I have no discharge and my urine is not cloudy or anything it's just an uncomfortable feeling and pain that I am walking around with. What should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013
It seems that due to rough sex there might be having some bruises,minor cuts and local swelling due to infection.
Apply antibiotic cream locally.
Now as it started improving, wait for few days to have complete healing.
Afterwards if you get any problem, you may require oral antibiotic medicine for 3-5 days.
Keep local hygiene proper.
Ok and take care.