Vaginal odor, milky white vaginal discharge, cramps, shaking. Taking ovule for bacterial vaginosis. Treatment?

Hi Dr. I went to the GP yesterday with vaginal odor and milky white vaginal discharge . The Doc gave me a gyno-travogen ovule 600mg. Treatment for bacterial vaginosis . I inserted the ovule at around 5am. During the day I started getting mild cramps . By 530pm my cramps had become so bad I could not stand for longer than a few minutes without my legs shaking. It is now 335am and the cramps have not subsided. Is this normal? Or should I go to the 24hr clinic? Kind regards.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012