Vaginal lips dry and black due to excessive rubbing. Why is there pain? UTI?

Hello Doctor,I am anu 25years old and not married yet and weighing 42kgs.I had the habbit of rubbing the vaginal lips and it become dry and it is black in color and one side of the lip(right) become somewhat big and other side(left) become small....But my periods are regular and normal.I have tolerable pain there.I want to know what would happen and what to do.Will there be any infection in the urinary track and will this end in serious issue? Please help me and answer my question.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  70 Awaiting Answer