Vaginal lip has bump. Used hot water. Will it affect pregnancy?

I have a bump under my skin on my left upper lip of my vagina that I have never seen or have before, it s very difficult for me to get comfortable, sit, stand, and walk cause it s very painful. It hurts even more when I touch it, but when I put warm-hot water on it or warm cloth to compress it, it s not that bad. I just need to know what is it, will it affect my pregnancy, the treatment, and what was the cause that occur this to happen?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012