Vaginal itching with clear discharge. Unprotected sex. Period as usual. Yeast infection?

hi, in the past week I have experienced vaginal itching.
there is no smell, but a bit of clear discharge. The itching is not constant, but usually in the mornings and in the evenings.
I had unprotected sex with a guy I didn't really know about 1 month ago- he ejaculated outside, but i did take the morning after pill.
As often happens to me after sex, I had a form of Cystitis/bladder infection straight after, but I took some antibiotics and after few days everything went normal.
After a couple of weeks I had my period as usual and a few days ago, i started feeling itchy.
could it be a yeast infection?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013