Vaginal itching, treated with intravene antibiotics, on IUD. Itching not gone. pelvic pain now. What could it be ?

Hi I have vaginal itiching from about past 5 months. A bacterial infection was found & I was treated with intravene antibiotics for about a week 2 months ago because the oral antibiotic tablets were not helping. I had an IUD inserted for two years & doctors believed that IUD might have caused infection as I was experiencing pelvic pain . But the itching has never gone & its on the ctitoral glans & surrounding area. Please advice what could it be?? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012