Vaginal itching, taken Caneston. Suggestions?

hi, can you help me? i have had a very bad vaginal itch . i first tried caneston tablet and cream and after a couple of days i thought it was better. a few days later it was itching much worse and especially on the patch under my pubic hair . so i next tried the caneston pessary. a week later and still no relief. i then made a doctors appointment but it is still a couple of days away. do you have any suggestions of creams or anything that can calm this itching and as to the cause?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
Your itch is inside vagina or outside near pubic area?If it is out side than it is a skin infection & caneston doesn't work there.
You should require Benadryl skin cream contains steroid with anti allergic tablets to swallow.Don't apply benadryl cream inside vagina.