Vaginal itching, soreness, dryness, tenderness. Not sexually active. Yeast infection?

Okay so basically i have a REALLY itchy vagina its been like this a long time. Im 14 so ive neer had sex. I thought it was yeast infection to i started taking a pill for it and used a cream and nothing worked. Now its just really itchy and it gets really read and sometimes the skin breaks when i itch it. Its really soar and dry and tender so it hurts when i wipe and since the skin breaks it burns when i pee cause it like touchis the cut it itches REALLY bad. Do its been like this for months maybe longer. My mom thinks its yeast infection but we have tried everything. Do you know how to make this go away?!
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013