Vaginal itching since 6 months, light bleeding, sexually inactive. Used Betnovate, aloevera gel, no help. Cure ?

Hello, I am 23 and am not sexually active. I suffer from vaginal itching for past six months. I checked up with doctor.She prescribed me Betnovate . But is not effective. I don know how to apply if i shud apply inside vagina.Its not a vaginal cream i just applied where it itches (around the vaginal opening),. I tried applying aloevera gel. Done lots to cure but till now i suffer itching .Also i found light bleeding like drops before periods.I thought it was bleeding but its not. i got periods after 2 days. Please tell me the best way to get cured.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012