Vaginal itching, painful urination. Taking Fucess for Bartholian cysts

I have been visiting my gynaecologist lately for treatment of a batholian cysts on my left bartholian gland . I did a marsupulization almost a year now but the cyst still remains. She gave me some anti biotics almost 2 weeks ago and she also gave me Fucess 150 in case I have itches while taking the anti biotics. The itching in my vagina started at the end of the anti biotics. I took one Fucess but the itching is still there real bad. I decided to shave my vagina since night and I used the near. I had to quickly remove it as my labia minora hurts like hell. Since then even urine irritates or the slightest movement irritates my labia minora. Also my left labia minora is longer than the other. It seems like the left labia minora is cut. What can I use in the mean time until I visit my Gynae. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012