Vaginal itching, odorless white discharge. Yeast or bacterial infection?

slight itching, odorless white discharge that sometimes looks like condensed milk...Idk if it s an infection because it comes and goes and this is approximately 3 months when I began having sex with my new partner. I took treatment at first and so did he to get rid of any infection. It went away for a while but not completely at first and since we have unprotected sex it just comes and goes, although not as bad as the first time I caught the infection. I m just worried its worse than just a yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis which i m not even sure which one I would have. Could he be transmitting something to me?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012