Vaginal itching not cured even after taking mezatrin 6 tablets What is the cause ?

My Vagina is itching so badly,... i thought it s yeast infection, but when i went to doctor and have it test, the doc said it s from bacteria , not fungi. is this category STD? i only have 1 sex partner and for the last 2 years, i don t have this from him. if it s not STD, what this can be? the doctor prescribe me with mezatrin 6 tablets. NOw the antibiotic finished... i still not heal completely.. is this normal? im 28 years old.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Sep 2011