Vaginal itching, irritation and discomfort during intercourse, cheesy discharge, no odor. Am pregnant. HPV infection?

I am a 23 year old female and in November 2011 I was shown to have a yeast infection . I had a very poor doctor who rushed through my pap smear and I feel as though the problem may have been something worse. I have used many OTC and prepared treatments from the pharmacy, with relief but no cure. My symptoms include- vaginal itching, irritation and discomfort(especially during intercourse), and cottage cheese like discharge with no odor(large amounts). All pap smears showed signs of yeast. I got a new doctor, she is very good, and recently had a pap smear which showed no abnormalities and no indication of yeast. After the pap, I did my urine sample and some discharge was flushed into the urine sample. The urine came back showing white blood cells. I am currently using a 7 day vaginal treatment of Clortimazole 5mg cream. I am worried that it may indicate something more serious such as an HPV infection? My fiance had occasional single light brown colored flat bumps under his penis shaft, that easily came off in the shower when picked off. He is scheduled for a doctors visit. I am currently 4 months pregnant, and I do not want any infection, obviously, and am concerned about treatment methods. What can this possibly indicate? All symptoms of yeast infection, no yeast bacteria, and shown to have white blood cells in discharge?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012