Vaginal itching, bumps inside vagina, watery discharge. Due to having sex or using a sorbitol flavoured condom?

I have had vaginal itching for the past 3 days. I have very small bumps on the inner walls of my vaginal opening with watery discharge . There s no odor or any burning. I am in a long distance relationship and was just reunited with my boyfriend for a week and was VERY sexually active. I was wondering if that could be causing my issue. I also just found out that I am sorbitol intolerant and had used a flavored condom with sorbitol a few days before my issue began; could this be causing it? When the itching started I had taken a screening kit which showed my ph was normal. The itching isn t unbearable, so I don t know if it s worth going to see a doctor or if I should just wait it out. I ve never had any vaginal problems like this before!
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012