Vaginal itching, blackish brown discolouration on right side of clitoris, sexually active. Causes for symptoms?

Hi, the past few days my vagina has been a bitch itchy so today i decided to check it out and see if there was anything going on. What I found was a blackish brown (I honestly couldn t tell but it looked more black) on the right side of my clitoris. I have never had anything like this before. I have only recently become sexually active but seeing as my boyfriend lives in another country, we have not had sex for almost 2 months. The itchiness only started this last week. PLEASE HELP!!!! Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013