Vaginal itching and swelling with odorless white discharge, hemorrhoid that do not bleed or hurt. Had taken medicines for UTI. Cause?

hi, im mary, ive been 3 days ago my vagina started itching and swelling, and it look red. i had a white sticky discharge, it didnt smell weird or anything and today i was feeling better, it still bothers me, but its less than 3 days ago, now i just noticed i have hemorrhoids , again it doesnt hurt or bleed its just there. A few weeks ago i had a UTI and i took meds and it got beter, but it really didnt went away entirely.... Id like to know what this might be. thanks
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012