Vaginal itching and burning, blister on finger, hives on scratching. What could the possible causes be?

I have vaginal itching and burning, was tested for viral and bacterial infection but have neither...also have other things going on resembling auto immune disorder or disease including 10 yrs of itvhing, /...unknown blister appeared on my finger, often get tiny blisters on fingers and now have a huge one on my forearm ...the itching comes and goes on my arms and cam leave a red patch that is warm to the touch, then after scraatching leaves hives ..the only instant and long term cure is ice and hydroxyzine....more curious about vagina burning and itching not yeast infeection related...have an appt. with a dermatologist tomorrow but thought I d google...
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  57 Awaiting Answer