Vaginal itching. Bleeding while using vaginal suppository, no periods yet. Should I stop it?

Hi, I just had vaginal itching for almost 3 weeks now, my doctor first prescribed fluconazole and calmoseptine ointment and stated that I should not wear tight jeans.I did my part on the prescription but not the tight jeans.I did came back after 2 weeks and was prescribed a vaginal suppository.It s my 2nd day of using the suppository but I am having vaginal bleeding but not having my menstruation yet.Should I stop using the suppository?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  94 Awaiting Answer