Vaginal irritation, cuts post sex, swollen labia minora. History of yeast infection. STD?

Hello, I have recently been getting some vaginal irritations. About a month ago, I suffered from a yeast infection which I treated with a one day monistat. Also, I have gotten a few vaginal cuts/ tears after sex and using the restroom and I guess wiping too hard. My husband and I are completely monogamous, so I don t believe I have an STD? Tonight, my labia minoras are swollen and red. It is very uncomfortable. I just don t know what is going on! I have made an appt with my gyno but I need some answers! Please help me.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012