Vaginal irritation, burning sensation, yeast infection after using nair to remove hair. Cure?

Two or three weeks ago, I (stupidly) tried to use nair to remove the hair. It ended up burning skin off and it was red and irritated for a day. Right after, I started getting what felt like a yeast infection but then that went away. In the last week or so, right behind my vagina , and before my rectum , its hard and super irritated, painful. Im putting antibiotic cream on it right now. Is there anything else I can do to make this go away!
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  521 Awaiting Answer