Vaginal irritation after urinating, bad smell in urine, cramps, abdominal pain. Why is this happening?

hello , for the past few weeks my vagina has been irratating me . but lately it has gotten more frequently.after i urinate i get the urge to push (to urinate more its a wierd feeling/sensation. ) it has been very uncomfortable lately and now im constantly needing to take trips to the toliet. when i wake up in the morning and take my first trip to the toliet my urine smells very bad. its a wierd smell that i would not be able to explain . i also am feeling very crampy but am not due my periods as i am on the pill . aswell as that i get pains in both sides of my abdominal and in my belly . sometimes i feel very weak and faint and also quezy. the sides of my vagina feel like their burning and the irratating pain is mainly coming from inside the vaginal entrance. i am very worried at the moment as i am unsure as to why this is happening and would appreciate it if you could help thanks !
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
From history it seems that you might be having acute urinary tract infection spreading to lower genital tract.
Go for one antibiotic medicine course.
Keep local part clean, dry and healthy.
Take plenty of water.
Clean local part with worm plane water while taking bath.
Ok and take care.