Vaginal injury, swelling, purple bruising, difficulty walking. How long will it stay like this?

Hi, i was riding my bike the other day when my foot slipped out of the pedal and as the bike i was using was too bug, i slammed onto my vagina. I was in excruciating pain and now the middle of my vagina is purple, massivly swollen but not as sore to walk but it is to touch. How long will it stay like this and what can i do to help it? I'm freaking out at the size if it!!! Thank you in advance!
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013
It is advisable to consult your doctor and get examined for having any deep penetration of injury.
Go for antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicine course if advised by your doctor.
Apply ice pack 2-3 times a say for few days.
Ok and take care.