Vaginal infection, weak hormones, irregular periods. Any precautions in doing intercourse?

Good morning doctor,

I got married in 2011, we did secure sex till 6 months but after that we planned for baby. In meantime my wife observed some problem in vaginal area she had infection on ovary and also had very weak harmons. She was under treatment from last 4 months and continues having medicine. She never gets her monthly periods on time sometimes not monthly My blood group is O+ and hers B+.

I want to know that does the way we do sex effects her body?

Is there any problem with our blood group?

Is there any kind of precautions we need to take while doing intercourse?

Pls reply ASAP. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013