Vaginal infection, ultrasound report normal, chromium injection, duphaston, delayed periods, pregnancy test negative

Q : im newly married 5 months ago and i was having vaginal infection ( candida ablbican) but i took medicine everything is ok then i did my ultrasound everything is normal .doctor gave me Chromium injection n told me to start the duphaston on day 14 on period cycle for 2 weeks but now today is my 30th day i didnt get my periods and i checked the pregnency test by urine no positive result so im worried not having a period plz help and tell me what to do ?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012