Vaginal infection. Taken Clotrimazole, fluronazole. Urine analysis done. History of kidney stones. What do you suggest?

good day,i have vaginal infection 2 weeks ago,my obgyne gave me clotrimazole 100 mg for for six nights andfluronazole150mg as a single dose.I had my urinalysis yesterday the results are pus cells-numerous,rbc-numerous,bacteria-many,epithelia cells -moderate.I have a history of kidney stones operated by PCNL on 2009,open surgery on aug 2012 urethral kidney stones.right now i have kidney stones on my right.doc what should i do.I always feel hot on my hand.pls help me
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013