Vaginal infection. Prescribed travogen. Dosage, how deep to go in?

Hi, my doctor had prescribed for me gyno - travogen, for my vagina bacterial infection. However, I open the box and misplaced the instructions before I had the chance to read it. So right now I'm not even sure if I am using the right amount, and I don't know how far down am I to push the tube into the vagina. I'm already down to 3 tubes. I've been fulling it right up, and by morning it will all come out, then I wondered if I was to push it up further. I did next night, then allot less came out during the following day.

Plz Help, I need to know how much should I be using, and how deep am I to go in, I don't want to damage anything inside there (and at times my vagina just doesn't allow me to go, not even 3 inches in) ?

Is it suppose to come out, of ur vagina? Is that normal?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013
Hi,You are prescribed gyno-travogencream, it is isoconazole, veginal cream, for v. infections. It can be kept inside there is no restriction of the depth, or quantity. After putting some thing don't turn to the side or get up, sleep on your back for at least 5 minutes. Use 3 times a day. Thank you.