Vaginal dryness, soreness, itchy feeling, pink color discharge, normal post sex ?

Hi. I sort of have two questions in one. Firstly i ve only ever had 3 sexual partners and didn t start having sex till i was nearly 20. However i m 25 now and had a period of about 4 years where i never had sex but now when i have sex it still hurts. For example i have sex more than about 3 times in 2 days my vagina becomes very sore. Is that normal? And the second query i have i recently had sex with my boyfriend (around 3 days ago) but i think my vagina became dry and i didn t get him to stop early enough and was very sore afterwards. Now the sores ness is gone but i still have a slight itchy feeling on the entrance to my vagina and i m getting a whitish sometimes disharge with a slight pink tinge through it. Is that normal? I ve had it once before after having sex with my boyfriend numerous times over a weekend but by the enough of the week it had cleared up.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Feb 2012