Vaginal dryness, loss of period, liver damage. Addicted to painkillers like Vicodin, Percocet. Reasons ?

Hello I am 19 years old, i m 5 3, and weight 110. I used to be addicted to painkillers like Vicodin and Percocet . After I stopped taking them, which was very hard I might add, I found out I have liver damage. I was wondering if either liver damage or pain pills can mess with vaginal health. While I was taking the pills I had vaginal dryness , loss of period, and I was getting BV ALOT. Will these problems be gone if I continue taking extremely good care of my liver?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012