Vaginal dryness during sex. Have ovarian cyst. Is Mirena coil pushing me into early menopause?

Hi I have had the mirena coil for a year now,it s was fitted due to heavy periods. For the past 4 months I have been having very bad migranes at start and end of period,to the point I have to lie in bed all day and am being sick with the pain. Also since having mirena fitted my sex drive has decreased,I am only 25 and also I experiencing vaginal dryness during sex as well,again not a problem before mirena. I only have 1 ovary due to a large cyst crushing the other one,could mirena be pushing me into early menopause and should I have it removed? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  136 Awaiting Answer