Vaginal discomfort, itching in clitoris and vaginal entrance. Treatment?

I have vaginal discomfort, including soreness, itchiness of the clitoris and vaginal lips and entrance. I am sexually active, and there is a very very small chance that I may be pregnant (conditional of a failure of the pill ). I have no other symptoms- no odor, strange discharge , spots. Just a painful burning itch. I need relief but don t know where to get it because I don t know what to try and treat. Would love some advice. Thank!
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013