Vaginal discomfort, itching, burning, swelling, redness. Due to yeast infection?

My period started on Friday, as usual and was beginning to end today. Which is typical because my menstrual cycle usually lasts between 3 to 5 days. But thought today I ve had vaginal discomfort such as itching and burning. It also looks swollen and red. I tjought it may be a yeast infection though I ve nevr had one in the past. But there has been no discharge . The last time i had sex was about a month ago and it was unprotected. Nothing has soothed the irritations, it has been on and off throughout this whole day. Ive necer had this discomfort before
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013