Vaginal discomfort, am sexually active, clear discharge, bleeding. What could this be?

Hi there ! So this is a little awkward for me, but I m really worried about something. I m a 14 year old female. I m sexually active. I have been since I was 12. Yes, I know bad. But anyway, I have never had a PAP test before. & recently I discovered a very uncomfortable spot right beside my vagina . It s not a wart or anything, & I seriously doubt that I have any sexual infections or anything. But there is a small hole beside my vagina. I took a look at it, and it s a little hollow. It s really weird. Also some clear fluid comes out of it.. & it sometimes bleeds when I wipe when I go to urinate. I don t know what it is, and I haven t seen a doctor just yet, but I will asap. I just wanted to see if you knew what this could be before I went in to check it out? The hole is a little bit smaller than the eraser tip of a pencil.. I hope you can help .
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer