Vaginal discomfort after inserting contraceptive bar and having three different pills

Hi. April 2010 i had the contriceptive bar inserted and bled for quie a few months. Since then ive been on three different types of pill and this one has actually stoped the bleeding . but now im suffering alot of vaginal discomfort, my clit has been very sore as well as the base of my vagina and the last time i climaxed in intercourse it was very painful for my abdomen area, or my womb and its like that alot now even when i dont involve myself in intercourse, my womb is still very sore and its been lke this for about 2 or 3 weeks now. Any ideas? note: ive only ever been with one sexual partner and still am. i was also wondring could it be cervical or womb erosion?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012