Vaginal discomfort after having period, itching, discharge, redness, odor. Had BV and yeast infection

I was treated for BV and Yeast Infection shortly thereafter due to antibiotics to treat the BV. Now it is about a month later and right after having a period I am feeling vaginal discomfort again. I have very slight discharge but I am very very itchy mostly around the clitoris running up to the crease of the vaginal lips where the pubic hair starts. I am very red in this crease with obvious broken skin that will bleed very slightly is rub with toilet paper. And this is a odor that I am treating with a peroxide/water mixture. Is this another yeast infection or BV again? Or something more serous?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012