You yourself have given your diagnosis. You are having Bacterial vaginosis
and yeast infestation. These vaginal infections can give rise to the symptoms you are suffering from.
You have taken the treatment of Bacterial vaginosis, got cured; however got reinfected again; and moreover it seems, you did not get treated for yeast (fungal) infection. You have to get it also treated as the fungal infestation flares up after an antibiotics treatment.
Please report to your Gynaecologist or Sexual Health Consultant to get the treatment for both. Bacterial vaginosis will be treated by antibiotics while the fungal infection
will need anti-fungal vaginal pessaries.
Please keep in mind that these infections get transmitted sexually also. Hence, the treatment should be taken by both the sexual partners SIMULTANEOUSELY. I am enlisting some important tips to be followed by both the partners while on this treatment.
1. Observe complete sexual abstinence till both of you are completely cured of these infections.
2. Shave the private parts clean to avoid reinfection from the discharge paint up in the hair.
3. Everyday, boil the underwear to kill the germs received in them through the discharge.
4. You should use panty liners (no tampons) as a barrier to the discharge.
5. Cut the nails short.
6. Take good amount of probiotic
Usually in the initial phase, the male partner is reluctant to undergo treatment since he may not have any distressing symptoms, may be he is symptom free. However, he MUST take the treatment.
After the treatment, apply Lactycid which will help to regain the normalcy of vaginal environment.
I hope this helps you.
DR. Nishikant Shrotri