Vaginal discharge with foul smell after childbirth. Had episiotomy during childbirth. Infection?

Ok I gave birth 3 mons ago and also had an episiotomy during labor. The stitches came out after a week and I was left to heal naturally. I m just now feeling better now but not 100% yet. I ve been having this foul smelling thick yellow discharge that comes from my clitoris not vagina . I can feel it when it comes down. My question is could it be an infection somewhere? I m also experiencing terrible postpartum hair lost, other than hormones what could be a factor?
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012