Vaginal discharge, sore around vagina, bump, moist. Taking reclipsen. Treatment?

Hi, I have this weird vaginal discharge . It s there when I wake up and sometimes throughout the day. It s brown (I think) but I don t notice it until it s dried and makes a crust. It s a little sore around the opening of my vagina and I have bumps. I did talk to a doctor about the bumps once and she said it s just from it being too moist or something but it s nothing to worry about. I was sexually active, but my boyfriend and I just broke up. I am on Reclipsen as a birth control . Help!
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  37 Awaiting Answer