Vaginal discharge, light bleeding, pink vaginal discharge. On birth control. Miscarriage or lining of uterus?

Hi, I m having an isue with vaginal discharge . I ve just had my period and ended a few days ago. After I had thought that I ended my period, I had some instances of light bleeding once again. Now I have noticed a tissue like pink vaginal discharge when I go to the bathroom and am wondering what it could be. Would it be a miscarriage? Or possibly just lining of the uterus? I m also on birth control , but will start my next pack in the next few days because I ve been out of town from my husband.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer