Vaginal discharge, itchiness, bacterial vaginosis. On metro gel, doxycline. E coli found in urine test. Treatment for watery discharge and itchiness?

Please help. I first sought treatment for vaginal discharge and itchiness. They did cultures for chlamydia , gonnorhea & herpes & trich. Also bloodwork for hepatitis & HIV. While waiting for the resuls & after exam, she gave me metro Gel for bacterial vaginosis & an antiobiotic, doxycline. I couldnt take the doxycyline because it made me vomit. I finished the metro gel, then got my period, so i had to wait a few days to see if it cleared up, which it didnt. So i called to get my results of the cultures & bloodwork, all were negative, but they found E.coli which she said were causing my symptoms, so i was put on bactrim for 10 days. My symptoms are now clear watery discharge, sometomes so much, it goes thru to my pants, and itchiness! I followed all directions & finished all the antibiotic. What could be wrong?? Please & thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012