Vaginal discharge, cracked skin. Yeast infection? Not responding to monistat

Well, it seems I may have a yeast infection . No real itching but my skin is cracking and bleeding down there, and there is a bit of discharge . I wasn t sure, I get them kind of frequently and monistat clears it right up, but I want to make sure this is actually a yeast infection before I treat it. I don t want my body building up a tolerence to the monistat (does that happen?) Sorry, I cant see a doctor and all the information I get is off the web.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013