Vaginal discharge, brownish spotting and pain near the belly button. Do I have a genital disease?

Can i have any genital diseases if i don t have an odor? I m sexually active. I don t know if he was too big or what but i lost my virginity already and i saw some brown little stuff on my underwear later on, and the condom looked like it had a bit of blood on it but a little bit. Whole body pain above the belly button. It doesn t smell or anything. Can I have any genital problems ? I ve been having the bone pain i ve talked about earlier today, I had sex yesterday. Last time, my underwear was soaking wet for about a week or more, it doesn t seem like a regular ovulation ... What s going on?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013